At our practice, we focus on surgical treatment for endocrine problems.
The endocrine glands are responsible for producing hormones, which regulate many bodily functions. Their function is instrumental in controlling the mood, growth, development, metabolism as well as reproductive processes of the body.
Services provided include:
- Thyroid Surgery
- Parathyroid Surgery
- Adrenal Surgery
- Focused ultrasound
- Fine needle aspiration biopsy
WE OPERATE AT THE FOLLOWING HOSPITALS:
- North Shore Private Hospital
- The Mater Hospital
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Manly Public Hospital
WE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
- Total thyroidectomy
- Minimally invasive thyroidectomy
- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy
- Emergency surgery
For specialists in thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery, contact Sydney Endocrine Surgery by clicking here.